“THE UNSTOPPABLE GOD.” Part II : Tuesday March 3

Job 42:1-2

1) “Then Job replied to the Lord:
2) I know that you can do anything, and no one can stop you.”
1) “Then Job answered the Lord, and said.
2) I know that thou canst do every everything, and that no thought can be withholden from thee.”

YES INDEED THERE IS NOBODY OR ANYTHING THAT CAN STOP OUR UNSTOPPABLE GOD!!! The clear intention of Satan was to stop and rob Job of all the details of his destiny. However, whatever God is involved cannot be thwarted or stopped, no matter what? Despite the fact that Job was living God’s pleasing lifestyle, the Satan still struck, but God stepped in and the Satan backed off.

Job was innocent in all his miseries and believed in resurrection of Christ – Job 19:25 refers “For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” Job reverenced God through all his afflictions. He magnified God and never used his mouth to sin against God. Job refused to magnify his afflictions and God responded accordingly. Job submitted to God not to the afflictions. Job looked at the biggest God not at the big afflictions. The afflictions may cover 90% of Job’s life, but the remaining 10% reliance upon God was more powerful than the size of the afflictions. Amen.

When Job realized the pranks of Satan, he totally submitted to God. He admitted that God is the only one that can reverse irreversible circumstances in life and at the end God did for Job. His blessings were all doubled. He recovered all and lived long life to enjoy what he had lost, because the unstoppable God was inside his case. Let God into your case today. Tell HIM that HE is your Redeemer. He is still in the attitude of responding to those that wait upon HIM. Remember, there is ‘divine speed’ in waiting upon the Lord. Amen.

Prayer points for the day

1) Father, thank you for your power which is unstoppable in my life, in Jesus Name.
2) Father, thank you for the forgiveness of my ancestral, generational and foundational iniquities, in Jesus Name.
3) Lord, give me unstoppable joy and peace, in Jesus Name.
4) Father, you are my unstoppable God, arise and fight for my progress, in Jesus Name.
5) Father, no one can stop the sun from shining or the stars from rising, or the moon from coming out at its time, let no man be able to stop my progress this year 2020, in Jesus Name.
6) Father, as this year is progressing, let my life progress, in Jesus Name.
7) Father, grant me unstoppable favor and mercy, in Jesus Name. Amen.

Have a blessed and wonderful day!


Please check us out on our web site amazinggracesanctuary.org or rccgags.org and favor us with your comments—-Thank You.


"His grace is sufficient for thee..." 2 Cor 12: 9